Thursday, April 22, 2021

CRNW Forecast and Report of 2021-0422 (noon)

Today's surf venture we will call hopeful, a big stupid fail, and thankful. Hopeful for appearing to be some good ridable 8 ft surf in the Northside Rock to Central SR's Cove area. A fail because the rip caught me unawares and landing me hundreds of yards outside the Cove with a good view of the Outer Wash but the current running against me. Long period swells had the Cove full of currents doing all sorts of things. Thankful because my body was fresh enough to kick paddle in and paddling just outside the worst of the rip. Today's session was one hour long.

John rested and shot some video. Apparently there is an "action shot" of me being jettisoned from my board. I remember that! David was saying something but my mind was elsewhere at the time.

 

 

 


 

 

 




No comments: